Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care placements are our specialty!
When is it time for assisted living?
Families of seniors often wonder when it is time for their loved one to consider a move to assisted living. Think back over the past 6-12 months and see if you can recall any of these issues, which can be an indication that independent, assisted, or memory care level living is needed:
It’s getting harder for them to safely maneuver around the house.
Their appearance is unkept or they might wear the same clothing for several days.
- They’ve experienced at least one fall, either with or without injury.
- Meal preparation is more difficult or you have noticed signs of hunger or that nutritional needs aren’t being met.
- They’ve ‘forgot’ about their personal safety – perhaps they’ve left the stove burner on or not locked their doors at night.
- More help is needed with managing medication or with other activities of daily living (bathing/showering/grooming/dressing).
- They’ve neglected their beloved pets by not feeding them or cleaning up after them.
- You have had worries about your loved one’s isolation and/or safety living on their own.
If you answered “yes” to any of the above statements, your loved
one may benefit by moving to an independent, assisted,
or memory care living setting.
Oregon Senior Living Experts helps you navigate all the assisted living options available in your area. We place a special focus on those facilities that have amenities and programs that would MOST benefit your loved one.
THE BEST SOLUTION FOR EVERY SENIOR EVERY TIME!